As we roll into 2017 I have to reflect on the things that I was thankful for in 2016. In 2016 there was so much to be thankful for.. But here are my top 16 (not in any real order)
1. 1HG being a success + growing every year.
2. My amazing friends that helped me through one of the hardest times.
3. My awesome family who did the same + have been there for me through every crazy idea I have had over the years.
4. JUDE! My new furry best friend. I never realized how much you can really love something so instantly.
5. Titos + Tequila.. the best memories start with those two 😉
6. My amazing staff at all of the stores, without them we couldn’t function.
7. My moms health and beating breast cancer + raising money and awareness for the cause every year.
8. Technology.. as much as I hate it sometimes there is nothing better than scrolling through an awesomely laid out instagram feed.
9. Colourpop eyeshadows for being the best thing for photoshoots and daily life that I have ever found.
10. Netflix and Hulu, because some sundays sweatpants and binging is all I need.
11. My mom, there are no words to describe how thankful I am for her and everything she does for not only me, but everyone she meets.
12. Michigan, a home away from home.
13. Buying / business trips
14. Decorating the stores & letting my creativity run wild.
15. HOT GLUE!!! I honestly don’t know what I would do without hot glue in my life, it is seriously the fix of everything.
16. All of our amazing customers! Without you I wouldn’t be able to do what I love everyday. Thank you for your support over the last 9 years.